Board Certified Dermatologist
Dr. Jeriel Weitz completed her undergraduate education at George Washington University, where she graduated magna cum laude. Before starting medical school, she worked as a medical assistant for a well-known dermatologist in New York City. It was during her time as a medical assistant that she fell in love with the field of dermatology. Dr. Weitz received her medical degree from Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine and completed her internship and residency training in dermatology at Hackensack University Medical Center. During her residency training, Dr. Weitz served as chief of aesthetics. Dr. Weitz utilizes a holistic approach to skin care and aging. She works closely with her patients in order to understand their skin care goals and uses her medical expertise to accomplish these goals. Dr. Weitz’s strives to provide the highest level of attention to detail and compassionate care for her patients.
Outside of the office, Dr. Weitz enjoys spending time with her husband and two daughters, playing tennis, traveling, and cooking.
• General Dermatology
• Surgical Dermatology
• Cosmetic Dermatology
• Bachelor of Arts, Psychology – George Washington University, Columbian College, Washington, DC
• Post-Baccalaureate Program, Temple University, School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
• Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine, New York, NY
• Rotating Internship – Hackensack Meridian University Medical Center, North Bergen, NJ
• Dermatology Residency/Chief of Aesthetics – Hackensack Meridian University Medical Center, Hackensack, NJ
Professional Memberships and Certifications
• American Academy of Dermatology
• American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
• American Medical Association