Skin cancer is the most common form of human cancer and its incidence is rising.
Exposure to ultraviolet radiation is the major preventable risk factor for the development of skin cancer. Sun exposure also contributes to many of the visible signs of aging such as wrinkles and age spots and damages dermal collagen and elastin which give the skin its smooth and youthful appearance.
The best way to combat skin cancer and photo aging is through prevention.
Doctors Walder and Chimento are dermatologists who are highly experienced in skin cancer detection and treatment and in cosmetic dermatology. They are constantly reviewing the literature for effective preventative products to promote skin health. They recommend daily application of broad-spectrum sunscreen (protects against UVA and UVB rays) with sun protection factor (SPF) 30 or greater to help with the following:
- Avoidance of sunburn
- Decreased risk of skin cancer
- Maintaining soft, youthful skin
- Protection from sun-induced early skin aging
The Sheer Physical Sunscreen Spray uses 12 percent Micronized Zinc in elegant, moisturizing antioxidant formula, offering the highest level of broad-spectrum protection. Highlights include:
- Zinc oxide, a physical blocker, is a natural mineral compound which maintains its protective ability in the sun and thus offers more stability than chemical ingredients which may degrade
- It contains vitamins A, C, E, Co Q-10 and Green Tea extract which possess antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-carcinogenic properties to neutralize free radicals and promote skin health
- Water resistant for up to 40 minutes
- Chemical free, oil-free
- Recommended for all skin types, including anti-aging, rosacea/sensitive skin, post-procedure and acne-prone skin
- Easy to apply, absorbs into skin quickly for sun protection
To learn more about the proper use of sunscreen and the Sheer Physical Sunscreen Spray, please visit the Miami dermatology office of Doctors Walder and Chimento in Bay Harbor, Florida.